Rob Hobson – Nutritionist London
As a registered nutritionist (Association for Nutrition), I’ve worked with many of the UK’s largest food and health companies and with training in public health (MSc public health nutrition) I also work with organisations including schools, care homes, government agencies and the NHS. With over a decade of work experience in the field of nutrition, I have also established an impressive network of health media and those working in the food and health industry including nutritionists, chefs, personal trainers and PR that have proven to be an invaluable resource and further rich source of contacts that can be shared with your company.
I work with private clients in their homes using food and cooking as a tool to guide teaching in a practical way to achieve long-term results. My clients vary widely and have included high-profile families such as the Saudi Royals and celebrities such as Gwendoline Christie and Giles Deacon.
My consultancy services can involve any aspect of food and nutrition, which is led by your goals and expectations. Often brainstorming sessions are required to help ideas and projects evolve and sometimes this may be all you need.
Areas of nutrition consultancy include:
- Working with press offices to establish and build upon existing relationships with the media and increase coverage by pitching out content.
- Brand aware, representing and speaking on behalf of companies within the media or public with extensive experience of public speaking.
- Working with marketing and product development teams providing research and information about the latest food and nutrition trends whilst ensuring any legislation (such as food claims) are met.
- Developing in-house food and nutrition training that includes resources and practical interactive sessions that involve a full range of media and group work.
- Nutritional analysis and product development.
- Restaurants and catering companies, working closely with food development team to create new dishes and menu ideas based around factors that include nutrition, seasonality, food trends and cost.
- Food packaging and allergen labelling to meet recognised guidance and legislation.
Although I’m now based in London I work with organisations and individuals throughout the UK, Europe and further afield.
Contact me here to find out how I can help you and your business.