So this is a quick flash back of the cookery videos I recorded with Jackie Wicks. I had the privilege of working with Jackie on the UK edition of the book.
This is one of the recipes taken from the Eats and Cheats cookbook.
Chipotle prawn fajitas
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
450g raw king prawns
Chipotle sauce to taste
Chilli flakes to taste
2 red onions, finely sliced
1 green pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
80g button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 green chilli, finely chopped
Avocado, diced (optional)
Black beans (optional)
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the olive oil.
- Coat the prawns in the chipotle seasoning then place in the pan and cook for 2 mins.
- Now add the chilli flakes, onions, peppers, mushrooms and green chilli.
- Take the prawns off the heat.
- Create your wraps by loading with the prawns, lettuce and optional items including salsa, avocado and beans.
Find more videos like this on my YouTube page.